For cat or dog issues, please contact your local township or borough office.

Q: Do you control bugs and insects?
No, we deal strictly with animals. The training and methods used between the two industries vary greatly.

Q: Do you use poisons?
No, we use only approved trapping methods and techniques.

Q: Can I email you with specific questions regarding my situation?
Absolutely. Please use the contact form located here.

Q: What should I do with injured or young animals?
You should leave them alone and allow nature to take its course. If you feel compelled to assist, contact a local wildlife rehabilitator to assist you.

Q: How much will it cost to resolve my animal conflict?
Each animal issue is unique, based on the type of animal, property, and level of damage. We are very competitively priced, and will offer you the best program overall. Please call or use our contact form for pricing specific to your needs.

Q: What do you do with captured animals?
According to the law, high-risk species, otherwise known as “rabies vector species,” must be euthanized. Animals that we are permitted to relocate will be relocated, providing they exhibit no signs of illness or injury.

Q: What area do you service?
We cover: Lancaster, York, Berks, Lebanon, Dauphin, Cumberland, and Adams Counties – Full List of Towns/Cities Served

Q: What options are there to exclude animals from my property?
We can advise you on the best methods to seal your property and exclude the animal(s) from re-entry.  Repairs and exclusion methods are a common part of our service.